This project can help you create host named site Collection in SharePoint
Project contains a central administration page that creates the host named site collections. Fill in the form and at the top of the page, the code to be used be to create site collection via PowerShell appear.
- Download the current release
- Add and deploy the WSP package to SharePoint
- In central administration, a link will be added
- Open central administration
- Under "Application Management" you wil find a link "Create host named site collection"
- Fill out the form and click "OK"
- Wolla the host named site collection is created
- quick note, in step 3 in usage, fill out the form and at the top of the page, the PowerShell script to create the host named site collection